Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My July 4th!
Here is a teaser from our days at Lake Michigan. We spent a few days in the woods, out at the lake, getting tan (burnt in my case), eating great food, checking out my Aunt Linda's beautiful home, seeing our expecting cousins, catching up, blah, blah, blah. On the Fourth we were almost all in attendance, so I did some family portraits at the house and at the beach. The super sneak-peek image below happened when we told the kids we were done. They went to the beach and quickly jumped in before their mothers could say anything - photo clothes and all. I followed suit and got in the water with my camera. We all walked back to the house drenched, but I'm real glad the little ones in the group reminded us to have some fun. Here you are- enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Look at that Riley!!

Anonymous said...

Liz I love this picture and it brought tears to my eyes for some reason! I know it is Riley, Quinn and Vinnie but is that Preston to the far right or not?
Awesome shot!
Shannon