Sunday, June 10, 2007

Today we have the quick tour of my family, via a wedding I shot a bit at. These images are from my cousins Jason and Maria's wedding in Chicago. Perhaps I should clarify; Jason is my cousin and Maria my cousin-in-law.
Maria's bouquet for the rehearsal.

Check out the organ in the back. It was such a pretty church.

Two maid of honors.

Mr. & Mrs. Jason Harkness...almost.

My Aunt Linda, who is an active commenter on the blog. Hint. Hint.

My Papa with Maria and Jason. From him I get alot of my love for photography!

Now Mr. & Mrs. Jason Harkness.



Hope you all enjoy the changing look of the blog. What do you think of the new logo? Hope to see some commenting here - wondering if anyone is out there!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz - Love all the pictures you took! Really love the fact that you threw in those black and white shots. Thank you! I already sent in an order and I gotta tell you the paypal option is great. Makes it very easy to purchase.

Love, Aunt Linda

mharkness said...

The pictues you took of Jason and and I look great! Thanks for taking them.

Oh love the new logo.

See you soon,

The new Mrs Harkness

Elizabeth said...

Glad you all love them! I can hardly wait until the 4th!

Anonymous said...

Love those flowers. Was that the famous hosta in the bouquet? When I look at each photo, it brings a big smile to my face. Making memories last for people is a great career.

Love, Mom