Wednesday, May 23, 2007


Well, folks I'm outta town in Indy at a One Light Workshop. Today is our big workshop day and last night our get together. My spongy brain is soaking it up, so those of you with sessions this week - get ready for some light! I am having a ball and will update more seniors and more wedding when I get back! Also on the books is a new online ordering system that allows you to pay with credit cards!!! Yesssss!!! I know so many of your have asked for a bit more ease when ordering, and I hear ya - so by this weekend you should be able to charge it up in classic Lizzie Loo style!! Chat soon!

4 comments:

Penny said...

That is a really nice shot!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! You have such a great eye for just the right shot. Timing is everything!

Anonymous said...

You have such a great eye for just the right shot Liz! Timing is everything!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Mom and Auntie Linda - can't wait to show you the rest.